GT40 Stuff fror Sale (VINs, Patches & SWCs)

OK guys,

Thii is IT! LAST CHANCE!!! When these are gone thats it, period!!!!

Prices have been discounted so I can get the hell out of the supply business as it's been a real headache. AND it's cost me money, so here's your last opportnity to get this stuff. Payment is requested AFTER you have received your order and if you aren't happy just return the items and owe nothing. What could be more fair than that?

Prices: Steering Wheel Centers (I have 10) = $13.50 each.
3.5" Patch (I have 2) = $ 9.50 each.
5.5" Patch (I have 2) = $11.50 each.
VIN Plates (I have 8 sets - 4 silver, 4 gold) = $14.00 per set

AND I'll still pay for shipping and will engrave VIN Number on plates at no charge! You can't beat a deal like this with a large stick.

Questions? Comments? Want to order? e-Mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Ben

Attachments

• 23661-For sale.jpg
    23661-For sale.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 592
Ben, I feel like I can speak for a lot of folks here and say thanks for having offered these terrific pieces. The deals were untouchable. You not only sold them at cost, you even subsidized with things like postage from your own pocket. I know it was a headache and I (We) say thanks again for your time and trouble.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Ben,
Thank you for your endeavours.
I would like to order the remaining patches you have, plus one steering wheel insert.
The Plates were awsome.
Dave M
?Address or do you still have it?

Fred,

Tha small patch I can send but the plates ae only offered in sets of two (small and large).

Please advise and I'll need your mailing address.

Thanks,

Ben

Dave,

Unable to locate address. Please resend to: [email protected] .
Be advised that there will be a 1 or 2 US$ extra charge for customers paying via PayPal to cover their fees.

Ben

Mike,
I have one set left and they're silver. If you are't in a hurry, I can have you a gold set made up but it'll be a week or so before I can get them in the mail as I'm heading to Laughlin, NV for the Club Sandwich show in the morning; returning next Wednesday, the 29th.

Please advise which you want.

Thanks,

Ben

Okay, Guys and Guyettes,

I am out of<font color="red"> VIN PLates </font>and <font color="blue">patches </font>but still have a few <font color="purple">Steering Wheel Centers</font> remaining.

HOWEVER, I will make the following deal for those who didm't get the word for whatever reason.
I'll be out-of-pocket from now until the 29th so any orders for<font color="red"> VIN PLates </font> or <font color="blue"> Patches </font>received either on the forum or my e-Mail [email protected] ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 28TH will be filled within 3 days for<font color="red"> VIN PLates </font>and two or three weeks for<font color="blue"> Patches </font>(unless I catch the wicked witch in a really good mood).

Prices and all other options remain unchanged.

To quote the wife, "You should have your head examined" and I think she's right.

Ben

HEY, BEN - - -

I RECEIVED THE PATCHES YESTERDAY. JUST LIKE THE VIN PLATES AND THE STEERING WHEEL CENTER - THEY ARE FANTASTIC.

THE COLORS ARE GREAT AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THE QUALITY OF THE EMBROIDERING AT THIS PRICE. I'LL HAVE TO USE THE WORD "FANTASTIC" AGAIN BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL DESCRIBE THEM.

THANKS, AND, Y'ALL HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY.

BLACKJACK

Blackjack,

Thanks for the kind comments. I, too, thought the Patches were awfully trick and well worth the money but they were the hardest to move. Go figure!

Best to you and yours,

Ben

Ben check your email for an order. All the items look great and I can't wait to recieve them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ben,

I thought that you might like to know that
the DMV "liked" your plates too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks again!

Bill

Hi Ben , I got the plates yesterday, the look great!! Now I just need a car to go with them. Your check is in the mail. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your GT someday, regards , Dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hi Ben, Did you receive my order for a steering wheel center and silver vin plates? Please confirm order.
Denis
Northeastsupercars
Gt40NZ

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Ben,
Could I please get 4 small patches please if you are trying to set up another batch. The two large ones and the steering centre arrived this morning. Totally cool. My daughters have been squabbling over them already.
If you can, then I'll mail over the dosh for the total amount.
Dave

All,
First, I have been out of town for the past week and therefore unable to respond to the overwhelming number of requests for VIN Plates and patches. Everyone who contacted me will have my reply by tomorrow and any items ordered will be procured and mailed asap.

Thanks for your patience,

Ben

Back