Very interesting hilborn injection

I wish I knew enough about EFI and the other manufacturers to comment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I can certainly say I felt like I was being pitched to though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes, Hilborn have some really cool set-ups which I wouldn't hesitate to use. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif But they are a bit expensive don't you think?

I would not use the Carabine ECU though. I would go for a more sofisticated unit such as Electromotive or similar.
My personal opinion is that you would need at least the MAP (manifold air pressure) signal as well. Generally the throttel movement controls acceleration/de-acceleration enrichments only and the MAP controls the rest in combination with rpm. Ooops, did this become too technical for this post perhaps? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
Ya I just thought that this was a new vendor that I hadn't seen before and people might be interested. $5000+ is a lot more that I have to spend on induction. The one thing that got my attention was the stated ease of tuning. Or should I say the lack of sophistication. I love the way these kind of multi barrel systems look on the car but alas I can't afford one. I'll stick with my Holley...... for now.

Back