lights for my gt40

which repeater lights where used on the gt40 (front only) manufactor p/n and from which car was it used. does all swithes in cockpit come from lucas? i am trying to find the real size off headlamp to use i have read in the forum 220 x110 i dont know if that is correct.
Does anybody have the size off the small rektangular spots that where fitted under headlights.
best regards
Michael linder

Hi Michael,
Search on "headlights" and check the thread "CAV gt40 headlights" posted Aug 27 2002. Lots of good info on headlights and driving lamps, The indicator, I believe, is Lucas L488 with 471 amber glass. Check this link I sourced these from http://www.vintagemotorspares.com/. The rear Lucas number plate light(L519) is also available here.
cheers
Dave

Hello
I have just been i contact with italienparts.they have sold out. and the price for two headlights are 650 euro. I have just bought myself 2 pair off renault 12 headlights fits perfekt.
best regards
Michael linder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hello Linder,
I just ordered a set of headlamps from www.alpine-america.qc.ca I am still waiting for delivery. They offer gt-40 headlamps new and some used hope this helps.Neal from the forum has used them. You can see them on Neals build site.

Back