Ford Enthusiasts Show

Brian Magee

Supporter
The GT40 Enthusiasts Club has received a late request to put on a display at the above event at Donington Park on 30th November.
John Wisher and Richard Guest will be organising a stand that will include Dick Townsend's '40 and possibly a second car.
They would be delighted to see any GT40 enthusiasts on the stand

Brian.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Brian,

Would love to go, but will hopefully be somewhere between Brussels & Amsterdam. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

See you tomorrow night at Bullington? I've got some digital pics of the problem(s) I mentioned before that I'd like to discuss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cheers,

Max

I'll see you there - and I'll bring my membership form that I took to the NEC (and brought home with me...)

I look forward to seeing you.

Rob
"Life begins at 40"

Hi

It's 10am until 4pm. Tickets are £6 (+ 50p booking fee) in advance online, or £7 on the day.

To book online - click here or telephone 01568 797881. See you there.

Rob
"Life begins at 40"

a very big thanks to pete bryant for his time and conversation on sunday very impressed and i will definatley be joining the club
thanks once again hope to see other members soon
chris

My thanks also to everyone present, both for the warm welcome and the advice. The GT40 stand, even with just the one (very nice) GT40, as well as John's amazing Europa, was far and away the highlight of the show. See you soon.

Rob

Back