GTD for sale in Europe

Ignoring the fact that it's LHD, this car is very over-priced. Where is the mention of crossover exhausts, rod gearchange and any other 'customisations'?
That it has 1480 miles from new in 1992 means tha a) it's unsorted and b) it would need very careful looking at to find and eliminate hidden deterioration.
I know; I bought a 1996 GTD with 1500 miles on the clock some 2 months ago and have been ferreting around in closed-off box sections and the electrics and have found lots of both of these.
Oh, and I paid just over half the price of this beauty!

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Good advice from Tony. When considering any car, especially home/hand built cars, one must not assume anything about a car. Everyone isn't endowed with the same level of perfectionism, cleverness or work ethic. You've heard the saying, "You get what you pay for"; in most cases, something of excellent quality will cost more than an average example. BUT, the converse is not necessarily true: Just because it costs more, it's not necessarily of excellent quality.

A gentleman was selling an old dining room set. He had priced it at a bargain price because he wasn't concerned with making a lot of money for it. It was for sale for months, but didn't sell. He nearly tripled the price and it sold within the week. Why? At the low price, it was perceived as an "old" table; while at the high price, it was perceived as an "antique." As always, caveat emptor!

PS: When I post an advert, I am not endorsing the object or implicitly saying anything beyond, "This XXXXX is for sale."

Back