KVA

Brian Magee

Supporter
Murray

There is no website for KVA.

Ken Atwell stopped producing cars a long time ago. He produced chassis and body kits but very little else therefore there was no build manual.

Brian.

Thank you very much Brian, that explains why I was unable to find out anything about them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Can any owners fill me in on the traits,-good/bad points of this particular kit. Thanks
Murray /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Murray

Here's a bit of background, with email links to guys who have done it all:

Ken Saunders' KVA build story

Ken's KVA build photos

Robin Sundt's KVA construction

I think you will find that all KVA's are very different as the builder had to source parts from many sources. The MK III looks close to the original MK III, having been moulded from an original car. The MK I came later. The first chassis were like steel girders though they evolved over time. The type 'C' chassis (I think from 1990) is best.

Check the wheel arches as the body may not be symmetrical. There may be also be assymmetrical rear suspension mounts as more than a few chassis were welded up wrongly by the factory.

Have you a particular car in mind?

Good luck

Rob

Thank you Rob, I shall go off and read the items you mention, No, I do not have any particular one in mind, I just like to have all the pro and cons before spending my hard earned cash. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Much obliged,
Murray

Back