ClubGT40 Inc is alive.

Hi Everyone
Finally we have received our incorporation papers.
ClubGT40 Inc is now Incorporated in Queensland Australia.
A temporary website is being developed at
http://www.charanda.com.au/clubgt40.htm
I will keep you posted as things develop.
The club is open to all GT40 owners and enthusiasts.
Our intention is to foster a social and technical meeting environment for GT40 owners, builders and enthusiasts both here in Australia as well as overseas.
And to work in harmony with the existing groups and forums such as this one, who have been so benificial in GT40 promotion.
We will be developing a support team for those who wish to participate in race and sprint events and establish weekend trips and social events to enable the fairer sex to participate without drowning in testosterone.
Regards Des Waugh (interim club President)

Attachments

• 26615-clubgt40logo1.gif
    26615-clubgt40logo1.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 348
Very best wishes on your incorporation.
The Aussie fraternity will doubtless benefit from an active club, which deserves to do well.
Good on you!

Des,

If you have half the fun that the UK club guys seem to, it'll be a resounding success!
Definitely a big plus for the 40 marque in OZ! Have fun!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Bill

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Good on you Des congratulations on getting it off the ground. Put me down for membership. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Guys
Thanks for the encouraging words etc, they're appreciated.
Ron if it's possible yes we would like that, thanks for the offer. Early days and so much to do........
Thanks again
Des

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Des,

Congratulations on the Club. It is something that I have wanted for some time but thought as a manufacturer I would not be the correct person for the job. I am happy to assist in any way I or my company can assist and I would love to be a full member. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Best wishes,

Robert

Well done Des. Count me in too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif . Are you formaly accepting members yet?

Hi Chris
Yes we are, I have sent you an application form via email directly.
We are looking at having a first meeting as an Incorporated club on Sat 10th Jan.
Regards Des

Two Club GT40 members cars take out first and second place at the Brisbane Ford and Holden show today
Peter's orange and blue car won first and Robs blue one second place. Both are factory built DRBs.
Regards Des

Attachments

• 39497-DSC02109 (Medium).JPG
    39497-DSC02109 (Medium).JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 332

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Which Rob (Lawerence or Shepard) does the blue car belong to? What is name of the color?? It looks very similar to the Bright Island Blue that I am using.

Lynn

Hi Guys
Tim
The mirrors are DRB's own for the wide body units, they are electric.
Lynn the colour is a Ford one called Blueprint Blue part of their current Falcon BA range
The "Rob" is Rob Warren
Regards Des

very nice looking cars but not sure about the furry dice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
...and wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The bling factor is a little too high for a GT40! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Re: ClubGT40 \" Shirts\"

Hey Des---might need to nit some jumpers for the members in the cold climates /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Keep up the good work
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back