930/935 Transaxles

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
ITS BAAACK! Well, the nearly $20K 935 is back on eBay. I think the titanium spool, full racing gear ratios, complete oil pump system and titanium front transmission mount and the fact that it was rebuilt to run upsidedown not long ago is why it is so high, but it is way out of my league.

Closer to my price range is the 930 also for sale again. It is starting bidding at $2500. It is also newly rebuilt.

Click Here to see all Porsche 930 Transaxles on eBay

Guys and Gals - I have more transaxles than I need now (I am about to purchase a G50/50 4th and 5th to go in the spare G50 I have.) G50/50w/LSD is going in my car when it gets out of the paint shop. I put these here for those looking for transaxles to make them aware of what is out there.

Lynn,

The short bellhousing (early style) is good and makes for flipping the R&P easier, AFAIK. Remember, you'll need to spend $$ to get the case machined, welded, and the R&P set up. Check with Rennegade Hybrids.

Andy

I wouldn’t worry about that 935 transaxle. With the spool in it, it would be completely unusable on the street and questionable for tighter racetracks.

Back