which steering wheel is more authentic

I was thinking of which steering wheel is more authentic. Is it the Moto Lita or SAAS wheel? I would appreciate any response.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Moto Lita built the original wheels !!!!!!!!

Ours are slightly different (13" against original 15").

Best wishes,

Robert

Sorry to come back.
I ordered one at Motolita/US and they said they discontinued the 13' and the 15' was in production to be delivered shortly.

Fred,
After two years on the road with my 13" wheel I can tell you at least on an RF GT that the 15" wheel would be overkill. I was told that the 13" wheel is too small for this car. BULLARKY!! It's perfect! It seems that everyone that has driven my GT has no arguement with it. I think the
15" steering wheel makes it a bit harder to get in and out of a GT. The smaller wheel works great. There is nothing wrong with a bigger wheel if you're a flat belly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But us bigger dudes in the mid section appreciate that extra room under that wheel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have a quick release system but appreciate the mid section opportunity... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back