Got Something to Share????

Hi all

I am currently gathering material for both the Spring 2004 Club Mag and the promised 'Techie Special' and hence this post.

Reading through the forum threads, it is quite obvious that there is a vast amount of knowledge amongst its members. Whether you consider yourself a writer or not, why not put pen to paper, or preferably fingers to keys and write something for one of the Club publications.

From 'helpfull hints', or 'useful tools' - to 'how I modified my thingammybob' (ouch!) - any or all content would be most welcome. The techie mag is intended to also list/detail as much information as possible about suppliers, what they can provide, contact details etc etc. I know you can look it all up on the web but having a single printed book close to hand may save time.

So, please take time to email me ANY useful info you may have for inclusion.

In addition - if any Non-Club members out there are willing to write a technical contribution of more than a page (ex photos) - I will ensure that they receive any publication in which it is included.

So, let that Christmas dinner settle, get your thinking hats on and help support your club, every little bit helps.

If you are not technical - why not consider letting us know your favouite 'road trip' or experience in a 40 (Hmmmm - that might prove interesting!)

Merry Xmas

Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back