More Updates Please

Guys, I am sure I am not the only person to really enjoy this part of the forum, I wish I could contribute however I am still in the researching phase of my project (and I have this damn house to finish).

I hope it is not to prudent to ask more people to post to this area and show us their cars, I am sure that everyone enjoys seeing the effort of everyones hard work and gets the inspiration I do to build one of these fantastic cars.

Cheers and happy new year.

Steve

Hey, somebody needs to tell me to get out there and work on the car; my wife certainly won't be pressing the issue!

I am at a pretty boring part of my build, photographically. Fitting windows, door hardware, tweaking body panels, etc. I'll post some more pics after I get the first coat of primer on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This spring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Mark.............
Get out and do it. The boring part that is. Assess the hours needed to do it , start a chuff chart (hours done divided by hours to do) and in no time at all you will achieve unity and progress upwards to infinity. Then you can get back on the interesting jobs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Dave

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Mark, do a deal with the lovely wife, every 20 hours spent
on the car you take her to dinner\buy her roses\ champers or
chocolates. Secret tip buy first the dinner\roses\champers, or chocks before you negotiate the deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Come on Mark, get out there and work on that car, or I'll come out there and grind some more foberglass!

Heh, you guys are ruthless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The forecast calls for temperatures around zero (Fahreneit!) tonight, so my little 800-watt electric heater will be hard pressed to keep the garage comfy. Nonetheless, I shall press on and work on my unglamorous door hardware. For that matter, I need to pull the Aviaid pan off as I have a buyer lined up. That's a little less tedious than door hardware!

Bill, I've declared a moratorium on fiberglass dust generation since the last time you were here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Here's a picture of my garage when Bill showed up:

Attachments

• 28509-Sanding Gulf flares.jpg
    28509-Sanding Gulf flares.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 669
Back