Xmas Dinner Pics

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apologies for the delays getting these pictures to the forum, it has been a while since I was able to spend any real time on here at home (where the pictures are).

These pictures are from the Xmas dinner of the Hants & Berks region of the club, which was held at the Bullington Cross Inn on 13th December.

Anyone interested in the original uncompressed versions, please mail me.

Max

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
One of the 'main' table, but I didn't warn people, so they weren't all looking. Brian managed to hide just out of view as well!

Attachments

• 28360-Bigger Table.jpg
    28360-Bigger Table.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 312

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
The other table, with people much more alert to what was going on. Including Chairman, Eric Smith and Secretary, Chris Edwards.

Attachments

• 28363-Smaller Table.jpg
    28363-Smaller Table.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 319

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Couldn't let Brian get away completely scott free! At least I'll embarass myself at the same time!

Attachments

• 28365-Max & Brian.jpg
    28365-Max & Brian.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 299

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
But if you thought our hats were silly...

Attachments

• 28366-Roy, Ian etc in Xmas Hats.jpg
    28366-Roy, Ian etc in Xmas Hats.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 332

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
And (sorry Roy), in case you couldn't quite work out what Roy was wearing (well it was the silly season)!

Attachments

• 28367-Roy in Hat.jpg
    28367-Roy in Hat.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 309
great pics max looks like you all had a good time especially the old drunk in the photo with you and the little lad in the winter bonnet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian Magee

Supporter
Max

I have a strange feeling your club membership may not be renewed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Brian

Nice Hat Roy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What else did you Get for Christmas!
You always have to up-stage everybody at our parties CONE HEAD.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Max

I have a strange feeling your club membership may not be renewed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Brian

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Brian, I did not intend to offend/uppset anyone, just share the photos of the club event. If you are not happy with any of them, you are the moderator and you could remove them.

Max /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Max
I have a strange feeling my membership will not be renewed too ! maybe we should start a new chapter called the Outcasts, with Cone Head as our leader. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Regards
Ian

Max- You mean you've renewed your membership ? You'll be the first !
I'd promote you to oficial photographer.
Tony.

Back