A HUNDRED NOT OUT

Well chaps I finally got there 100 posts and it has only taken me two and a half years !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Being the first UK member to join the forum (anybody with a lower UK membership number than 50?)
And what have I contributed technically to this great site ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ! although I may not have much to say I'm just a lurker, I find GT40's.com very addictive along with E-bay so much so that my wife (no not Roy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) says that if I spent less time perusing the site and more time working, we both could afford to go to the Classic Le Mans this year instead of just me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
some of the threads are so entertaining that I haven't laughed so much since my mother-in-law fell over and broke her neck.
Here's to the next 100 should be there by 2007.
Regards to all
Ian

SNAP!!! 100 also up.
My wife has taken to humming the theme tune to Hawai-5-o to me because of the amount of time I spend surfing re GT40s

I checked my posts, 236. I'm member 265 (mm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), so that's even more worrying for my wife, no wonder she never gets invited to Le Mans! Mind you I have been 'resting' for much of the last two years.

Brian Magee

Supporter
Ian

Don't you spell Lurker with a capital "J" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

Back