Spares Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the UK want a Ford big block 460 cu inch Engine for £500 ? Complete with all ancillaries and runs well, complete with C6 Autobox. The spares database is still up and running and still moving large amounts of used spares for owners, although now no longer a service provided by the GTD Club I am continuing to run it as a service through Wealden Engineering. So if you have parts to sell or you are looking for parts, contact me by E mail.

Ron Earp

Admin
As I have mentioned, I I would hope you guys are aware, a GTD Spares forum can be created. What could this do?

Well, it could be setup so that only one person could post and change information. That way this one person could update and delete items as they disappeared. It could even have access only to GTD club members if needed.

But, we've got a for sale section, seems it would make sense to post them there. They can be made sticky so they always stay at the top.

But, why not just post them openly?

Ron, are you kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!! Why are you even replying to this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I am replying just to have fun. YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER,,,,no,no,no not the GTD club,forget that. The SOPRANOS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's funny, I tried once to buy some parts off of the spares database and was told,,,,"Ahhh, these old Ford parts are rubbish". I wonder if the club member that has these parts on the database for sale feels the same /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Frank, do you have some old vented Granada piece of [censored] disks and calipers for the rear that I can buy?!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Faili, two sets of vented rear Granada brakes sold last week, no more listed at present but keep in touch, Frank (Also sold by owners through this system in the last few days - 4 GTD seats, a full air conditioning set inc pipes, 2 GTD radiators, a complete set Image BRM road wheels and tyres with less than 2K miles etc etc )

Malcolm

Supporter
I would agree that this thread has more relevance to Parts for Sale than the GTD club and would ask that all replies from now on go in that section. I have started a thread on Re: Spares Database in that section to accomplish this smoothly. I would also guess that these items for sale and the service Frank is promoting will get a wider audience in that section too.

Malcolm

Fali,

You obviously suffer from farmer giles mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I suppose you reckon you're some sort of an ice cream freezer!

More like an Inspector Taggart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Leave it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Just a bit of fun mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JP,

I read your post and got ready to make comments about your mama . Then, I thought what the hell, am I getting nasty for?,,,, who the F%$# is farmer Giles?! Who is this mother F&*%$%$ inspector Taggart?!

So I looked it up on Yahoo and saw Taggart was a faggot and Farmer Giles was a bitch from Brighton with 8 ball up the A*&. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Now, I got no problem with you,,,,. If you want some,,,,,send me a PM and we can talk about all your needs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I have legitimate issues with the spares registry on the GTD club. I joined the club for the specific reason to access old/used parts. I had no success, so I got pissed off and decided to use this forum to get this thing fixed. I did not become a member to race in UK or do club activities.

I am a commoner (from 10000miles away) that was raised here in Oakland California. My every day work car is so bad that every day I have to bum rides from other people. I guess you can say I am not your average GT owner and that is why I had so much interest in the other club members used/old parts

Any way as I said on top, I got no beef with you. So, don’t yank my chain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Now e-mails can be crazy, you may have not meant anything nasty at all,,,,,,If that is the case and my little research on yahoo was wrong,,,, well then, I take all that s%$# on the first 3 lines back. But I still have issues with Spares Bull. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Fali,

Just pullin your chain!

No harm meant.

The spares section does seem pointless though, surely as many have already pointed out - it is easier and faster for those with items for sale to simply post them in the parts for sale section.

Regards,

J.P

P.S I've plenty of spare 8 balls!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Faili,
How did you manage to work the keyboard on your computer so eloquently after the Sopranos concreted you and your friend into that freeway bridge?
I'm in the States in a couple of weeks, so give me the highway number and a mile marker and you can be sure we will give you a wave when we're passing.
Andrew

Howard Jones

Supporter
And you guys though all us folks out in sunny Calif are all peaceful, flowersniffing, laidback, mellow, lovechildern. RAIDERS BABY!! Being non raider believer, I can say we have learned, somewhat, to live with em!! Love ya Fred, you can have my brakes when I change over to wilwoods.

JP,

No foul, no harm, no problem,,,,at least we now know each other better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andrew,

I am afraid I don’t get the bridge thing. What you saw above is the way I always talk/write If I think/perceive someone is messing with me.

You are more than welcomed to check me out when you are here, send me a PM and I will give you number, direction and see to your needs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Howy You Dawg,

What can I say, I had ligit beef with one character, and then others get all hyped and get on my case. I actually got PM from couple of people who see things my way. Fortunately for the forum, they got more class, and won’t say it like I do.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
Faili

I think you will find that Andrew was referring to your picture which does look remarkably like you and your friend have been concreted in a bridge in fact. I never noticed it before but after Andrew's comment I see what he means! I think it is a rather unfortunate camera angle.

Martin

Martina,

Thanks babe, It looks great to me. I know what you mean looking at three boys with funky orange jumpsuits pampering your car. Hopefuly it won't make you look like a .......

I sent you a PM, tried to send one to Andrew "DIRECTOR" boy. But he is too shy, no e-mail,,,

Really I encourage all of you who are Intimate with Frank /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, to send me PM, don't waist the space here on the Forum. It is realy easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I promiss to answer each and everyone with love and effection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hi Faili,
Sorry for the confusion, Martin is right, it was your photo that I was referring to.
Anyways, is that Frank Zappa I can see next to you in the photo? Please tell Frank from me that I'm a real fan and have all his albums, you must be way cool hanging out with a dude like that!
Andrew

Ohh, wrinkled one,,,(saw your photo on the gtd club site, look like willy when done) you don't know how much fun I can be. Yes indeed, that is Frank. And he would love to meet you personaly. When you get a few days off from "Directing" trafic, come on over to the state and he will sing you a song.

Take a few Viagara pills, may be it will help your racing career.

MWGT40

Supporter
Faili,

Your tone is completely uncalled for and is not welcome on this forum. Andrew's remarks about the concrete bridge were simply light-hearted humour and not meant to be offensive in any way. I know that humour is different on each side of the pond, but it was not meant to be offensive for sure.

My comment was simply to point out what he meant to you - since you seemed to think it was some kind of personal attack on you, which it was not. So what is your response - to attack me as well! Incredible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Now, as a result, it is turning into an ugly flame war which is ridiculous. And what are these threats implicit in your messages?

Ron, I suggest that you bring to a close this thread and remove it from the forum before it degenerates further. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GENTELMEN, GENTELMEN,,,,,,

DID I NOT SAY PM, PM, PM, PM??!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Please I beg of you send me a PM,,,,do not use this tred, it is about SPARES REGISTARY, a ligit argumeny.

MARTINA, my sincere apalogy, plEEEEASE send me a PM my pretty one/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back