Interior door handle bezels

Robert-

Do you make the interior bezel for the door handle without the hole for the lock? This is the trim part that sits on the top of the door inside the window.

I will not be using locks, so I dont want the hole in the plate. I tried to make some myself, but so far it has been a failure. If you have the pattern already made, send me two and I'll very gladly pay for the parts and shipping.

Thanks,

Pat

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Pat,

We do not make a special cover plate but have trimmed the plate (just removed the area from the hole backwards) for a customer whoo did not wank locks.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Robert

Robert you do have some strange customers the things they dont want to do with there locks lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is someone saying I am strange? Wouldn't be the first time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not you Pat, Robert's typo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unless you "wank locks"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Robert - we've all had ou share of "fat fingered" typos as
we call them in the computer biz. It happens. We have a
good chuckle. So thanks for the quick smile!

Ian

Brian Magee

Supporter
This reminds me of the time when a local celebrity got her words mixed up at a local fete when she introduced the 'Cunning Stunt' kite display team!
Was her face red /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Brian.

Not quite a typo, but a similar gaffe by GM, whose Buick Lacrosse has caused red faces at Head Office. Apparently, in French speaking Quebec, Lacrosse means the same as Robert's typo.

GM VC Bob Lutz said: "I thought I knew every expression existing in the French language for self-gratification".

He was wrong... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Rob

Back