GTD TRACK DAY 2004 - A DATE FOR YOUR DIARIES

We are doing it all again on the 23rd August, the now most important date of the year, the GTD40s car club Track Day is on. This is advanced notice to all of our drivers and visitors to book this date in your diaries, book your holidays (at Goodwood) and if you want to drive contact me as soon as possible to book your space. Strictly on a first come/first served basis, bookings accepted only with accompanied cheque, priority is given to GTD club members so you had also better renew your memberships as well to get in. Will we get 50 GT40s on the grid this year ? be there and find out. Frank Catt

I certainly will be there.Still to decide if on track for the day.
I ll try to get some more Belgian 40ties overthere

Frank,
Can you book me anyhow for the MOT on monday if you can... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Fred

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Frank,
There's a reasonably good chance I will be able to come on that date but it's still far too early for me to commit or say for sure. If I can come it may only be to help towards the 50 count.
regards
Dave M

Malcolm

Supporter
Cheque in the post today. Need to thank Grandpa for this one. When I was born back in 1964 he bought me a share in a tree plantation in Australia. The plantation went bust long time ago and the tree shares were a family joke. But then two weeks ago the liquidators just sent me a cheque out the blue. Cheers Grandpa, hope you consider it good use of your investment!

Malcolm

I always knew Malc had a secret money tree hidden away somewhere!! Frank my cheque is also on it's way to you,I think my funds came from a rubber plantation, so best you nail it down!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jools, didn't the rubber company you refer to once sponsor a grand prix team, DURE? or something. Thanks for you guys getting your names down early because I think we are going to top the 25 limit before anyone realises then it will be too late ! Frank

Back