Tires and wheels on eBay

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
8b_1_s.JPG

Click here to see 2 - Firestone Super Sport GP, 6.00 x 13.50 x 15" tires.

And, you wish you could put them on these new wheels:
33_1_s.JPG

Click here to see - two 16x9.5 and two 16x12 never mounted, six-pin indexed, aluminum centered 3 piece wheels wheels with 5" backspacing on all 4.

At that price Fran, no-one could turn them down. That's a steal. Lynn does it again!

Rob

Devin

Supporter
Wow! What a deal...I don't even have a kit yet and would have seriously thought of doing the buy-it-now option for that price. I am making a trip in my cobra there next month and would have even picked them up personally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good job on getting those. They sure will look nice.

Good buy Fran!
I purchased a "sister" set of the same wheels several years ago. My understanding is that Jongbloed made them in the early 90's. They used a center casting from a third party and Bill Jongbloed spun the rims for them. My set was also NOS that a guy had in his attic still in the original boxes.

They are the same size as yours. I sent the rears back to Bill to have 17" rims spun for them...left the fronts at 16".

I understand that Jongbloed has his own center casting now (magnesium). I think ERA purchased the molds for centers that you and I have.

23188965-7e95-02000180-.jpg

29050369-7244-02000180-.jpg

Back