chokes

Does anybody know how,where can I get 44mm chokes for 48 idf webers?
Or will I have to use 48 ida's?

Seeing that you are a "newbie", you are somewhat forgiven /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif but...

From the FAQ section (and this is a guideline that is used in nearly all groups' postings).

"The first post of a given thread establishes the subject by which all subsequent replies will be known. Once there's been a reply, the thread subject cannot be subsequently changed. It's therefore important to get the subject right from the outset. Make it as descriptive and as specific as possible. For example, 'LCD burn-in questions', is much better than something completely generic, such as 'Newbie needs help!'. Not only is it more likely to elicit a response, but it'll also make it much easier for all posts in the thread to be subsequently located."

Bob,
What's wrong with two89w's post? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
It's sufficiently specifically titled and in the right place.
As to content, I can't comment because I have a Holley. . . .

[ QUOTE ]
Bob,
What's wrong with two89w's post? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
It's sufficiently specifically titled and in the right place.
As to content, I can't comment because I have a Holley. . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

A simple title like "New chokes for Weber IDFs" would have made me very happy. If you had limited time, would you have guessed what he was talking about? The whole idea of "proper" posting standards is to minimize wasted time and bandwidth, neither of which is free. I am assuming that since he was a newbie, he wasn't aquainted with good posting etiquette. My post wasn't a flame, just a hint...

A post about chokes in an Engines forum would almost certainly have been about carburation, I would have thought.
However, point taken and I'm sure two98w has benefited from the comment.
Posting as a newbie (by that I mean anyone with fewer than 100 posts) on such an erudite and well-informed forum can be a daunting prospect. Look at the number of people who admit to lurking before they pluck up courage. So I'm glad your comment wasn't meant as a flame.
Why can't everyone on the forum be as civilised and nice to each other as we are?!

Back