January Fortyfication

Brian Magee

Supporter
Yes, I know, late again.
Well better late than never!
Fortyfication, as I type, is winging it's way to you. They were all posted yesterday so maybe some have arrived already.

Hope you enjoy.

Brian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Brian,

I love the front cover! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fame at last! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Actually, I think the rest of the magazine is also full of excellent content & useful information, as usual. It's a shame that you won't be continuing with the editorship, but lets hope we can find someone else who can do as good a job.

Max

Received mine this morning & looking forward to reading it in detail later! The cover picture is indeed very striking, good show Max!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Well I merely took the photo, and sent it to Brian when he was asking for any high res photos people had of their cars, the rest is down to him.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Chris/Roy,

As much as I would love to help out by actually volunteering, unfortunately I feel I would not have time at present to do the editorship any justice. The life of a single man, with too many interests and far too much work!

Possibly in a couple of years time my life will be more stable, less busy etc. and then I would be able to consider taking on something like that. I would be quite willing to assist anyone else on the technical side though.

Max

Ron Earp

Admin
Gentlemen, nice Mag! Just got to today after 4 days on the road and I'm looking forward to reading it when I retire for the evening. Looks to be a nice read, good cars inside and I hope some nice tech info. Best,
Ron

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Got mine yesterday (can't believe how quickly they get out here...). Well done again Brian. Excellent mag.

Back