Playmate of 1998's CAV on Ebay

Playmate of 1998\'s CAV on Ebay

CAV on Ebay

DSC02262a.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
This car was customized and finished to the highest standards for Karen McDougal, the 1998 Playboy Playmate of the Year, by Concourse Automotive Restoration & Sales of Parker, Colorado.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the big buck car at the recent B-J auction, sold for $97,200. Buy-It-Now for $99,500. Start price $50k (but no doubt the reserve is a lot higher).

Cheers!

Rob

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: Playmate of 1998\'s CAV on Ebay

That thing was just bought!!!! That is the one I thought was way overpriced while in my opinion a more correct CAV went across for $30k less. Other than the ZF it is fairly average for a car, to me less so due to wheels and interior. Be interesting to see what it brings.

It might be worth the price

if the playmate was part of the deal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I recall when it went across the block they asked Karen
whether the new buyer gets a date...she QUICKLY said no...
that's why I didn't buy it.

MikeD

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

I do like the Playboy Bunny on the steering wheel center. It's not a terrible car by any means in my opinion.
Brian

I simply have a problem with the 'coupe' mentionning on the picture...Its an insult to the GT40 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Fred

Yeah, it was Alain De C. asking her with his leering eyebrow... maybe he was looking for a date?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is what the lovely Karen McDougal drives now - her Shelby. I know which (car) I prefer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18_lg.jpg

Rob

I was told that the new Series-1 cost about $165,000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter

Yes, well, you don't get the girl with the car, you have to do that for yourself, so it's going to be for sale for a while. If you ask me, this is NOT celebrity history, just entertaining. Now, if the car used to belong to, say, Brian Redman, you'd have something... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back