Painted at last

Here is my very humble interpretation painted at last. Picked her up this morning and after a 300 nerve racking Km trip she is home safe and sound.
I would like to say a big thank 2 very special gentlemen, amongst many others, with out which my project would not have got off the ground. John Botha (GT40 Developments South Africa) who built the fully rose jointed chassis and who has given me his knowledge and expertise and the other Andrew Sheldon (Tornado UK) who allowed me to buy his excellent bodywork and other bits and pieces when the bodywork I had would have tried the patience of a Saint to fix.
She still needs to have the motor and wiring harness installed but the end is insight.

Attachments

• 31640-MVC-784S.JPG
    31640-MVC-784S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 675
A beautiful GT Paul. I would
say that the Gurney bubble means you're a big guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Nice color combo.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank Hershal

Not too big only about 6' but had to duck duck a bit to get under the door and as the bubble came with the body I decided to put it on. I must admit that I did wonder wether it woud suit but it looks good now that it is on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back