GTD on Ebay UK

And another. Click for link to GTD MK I on Ebay UK.

00_1_sb.JPG

Opening bid required is £28k. No reserve. Doesn't say if the registration number comes with it (or the girls). And it's an odd looking MK II.

Usual caveats apply.

Cheers!

Rob

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Rob, while I was looking for a car, I received an email and this picture from Keith. You can be assured that if the girls came with the car, it would not now be for sale, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but I don't know about the numberplate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Dave

MWGT40

Supporter
Rob,

It is a MK I not a MK II. It has the periscope vents on the rear deck that ducts air to the rear brakes like the MK II cars - but these were run on MK Is as well, most famously on the Alan Mann cars. Many members racing in the UK use these (including me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif).

Martin

Hmm...the auction started out with a reserve which was not met and removed near the end of the auction - it sold for it's starting price... nice car, still far too expensive for me!

Hi fellas - it's was my GTD on e-bay.
First for those who are selling thru this route the sum of bids has nothing to do with the sum of interest. In all I had around twelve enquiries 4 of which were serious. The car has actually sold for 29,500 not the 28k shown - the only recorded bid.
Last all this MK1 - MK11 stuff. Ok it can't be a MK11 as the rear intakes are all internal. Likewise the Alan Mann cars had rivetted on lower rear external scoops - not body moulded. So I reckon I owned the super rare (though never existed) MK1 and a half!!or was it a kit car???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifNow I am not an expert so if I require more education please advise!!

Back