24h du Le Mans and LMES races in Europe

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
For anybody in the -40 world going to either the 24 hour or any of the 1000km races (Monza. Nurburgring. Silverstone and Spa) I would like to extend an invitation to come and visit us. We usually have a stocked cooler (several) and a fairly civilized sense of humour combined with a reasonable sense of decorum. We are once again working for Audi, though this time its for Audi UK Team Veloqx for these five races, and then return to Audi Joest GmbH for 2005 onwards when the new Audi (R9D) comes in.
If the weather is inclement, we would be normally be working flat out when ever the team is running, but aside from that anybody is welcome to visit.(I've heard it said that the difference for us between 'flat out' and 'stood down' is imperceptible)
At these events, we still have email all weekend though the phones are GSM. The phone numbers for the LMES races will be changing shortly but at the 24h du Le Mans, the main trailer is on +44 77 9966 0955 and email is [email protected]
I won't go into what we do here as it is reasonably well explained on our web site at racemet.com
Friday is usually the most relaxed day for any of these races, especially in Le Mans.
Dave M

David, I was hoping to meet up with you at LeMans this year. Unfortunately we got a late start on buying tickets in the grandstand, reserved parking and good accomodations with meals. It looks like we will postpone till 2005.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Don't worry - I'll be there in 2005 with .....Audi again. It looks as though they may be going for a decade of dominance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Dave M

Back