Kress Motorsport GT40 Parts for sale

Hey Guys

Anyone mind if I post a link to pics of parts for Fran Kress? The reason I ask first is because that it is my only reason to join up and did not want to upset anyone. I've been thru this before on other sites and some people get upset that thats the only reason they joined.

I'm sure you all know of Fran and he has accumulated a lot of misc. parts that he would like to make available.

I will check your responses tomorrow. Thanks-Gary

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
NO problem so long as they are kept in the "parts for sale" area. I know Fran is not a "computer" guy himself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif....too bad, he misses a lot of fun here.

I think he will find a good outlet for both his original treasures as well as the steering wheel centers, surge tanks and the other '40 stuff he has. Not to mention the T-shirts and other trinkets.

Please post 'em.

Rick

I'll post a link to my original post tonite. Fran is the Wheel King lately.If you need wheels for your 40 or new magnesum wheels for your FIA, he's got them.

Webers,valve covers,Aviad pans and misc.Let him know what you need in the way of 40 parts.How about a T44 transaxle?

The rolling CAV 40 w/ac and 302 engine needing finished, I'll post on the "Cars For Sale"

Thanks-Gary

Wheels are always a hot subject here in the U.K. Please let us know what you/Fran have available or can obtain esp.in magnesium, 15" BRM Pattern, Etc. All info I'm sure will be well received!

I just tried to add this link to my original post, but no good. We'll try it here. More pics to follow also. pictures

Any details you can get from Fran himself at
9:30-5:30 EST 412-441-4275
11:00 PM EST 412-441-5750

I think the sign in page is for the owner of the pics or person who set up the site. We need the number or holder's name for visiting the site.
Bill

Back