Virginia Beach!

Hi Guys!

I'm going to be in Williamsburg for most of the week next week (March 6th - 12th or thereabouts) and am definately going to make my way down to VA beach once or twice.

Rick, you mentioned in response to my very first post on this forum that a couple of members live in the VA beach area. If you, or any other board members, are going to be around, I'd love to get together and talk about GT40s! I've also never actually seen one in person (only pictures... how sad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ), so that would be an added plus if possible. Also, I think that if my future wife (whom I will be visiting in Williamsburg) gets to see one in person, she'll be more apt to let me build one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me know if you all are around and have an hour or two. Would love to meet you.

John

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
John, You can reach me at home 757 474-3663, or work 757 494-2137. Give me a call and we can arrange a meeting.

Rick

Your welcome to come buy and visit me and take a look at my car. My number is 757-343-7563. Rick lives close to me and we could get togther at the same time.

Hey Gary, thanks for the response! I got together with Rick earlier today and had a blast. Would love to pick your brain as well and see your CAV. I'll give you and Rick a call tomorrow and we can see what time works best.

John

Rick and Gary, it was great meeting up with you both this past weekend and taking a look at your projects! Really got me psyched to start my own... too bad it will still be a few years in coming!

Gary, I got your phone message. Glad to hear you figured out the problem. I know how it can be irritating when you're showing off your pride and joy and something isn't working just how you want it. It has happened to me sooo many times... like preparing to do a quick burnout in my old Camaro when a sparkplug wire managed to come loose all of a sudden... I was worried I'd busted something when it started running on 7 cylinders!

Next time I'm in town, I'll be sure to give a call again and ask how the projects are coming.

Take care guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

John

Back