Lydden / March 27th

Hi Fred -
No-one that I am aware of is attending this event - we have had a few problems to the start of this seasons competetive events with a couple being cancelled - including the trio on the Isle-of-Man.

I have however just updated the club site with all planned competition events for 2004. Hope you can make one later in the year -

best regards

MWGT40

Supporter
Fred,

Andrew and I have applied to enter Lydden on 10th April for some practice. It is not a GTD championship event as such but we will be racing against other types of car there. You are welcome to join us.

Frank and his son will be there as well in the single seater.

We are awaiting confirmation that our entries have been accepted. You are welcome to join us of course.

Regards, Martin

Hi Martin,

Great idea to come over but this is the eastern holliday wich is a long weekend family tradition for me at the coast.
The good news is that I just need to cross the channel to join you,the bad things is that I need to trade off one day with wife and children...I let you know if I suceeded.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back