Complete GTD Kit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Due to a pending move out west, I have decided to sell my GTD kit. It is completely custom paneled and the body has been fitted once, and is ready for final assembly.

The kit is complete, including:

Complete fitted body, including glass, Cibie headlights, tail lights, and sidemarkers per original.
Ford 302, with Edelbrock aluminum heads and intake, exhaust, Gurney Weslake valve covers, Holley carb.
Renault transaxle, including clutch and bell housing.
Rod gearshift linkage
New Painless wiring harness
Halibrand knock off style wheels w/ Yokohamas
All correct latches, gas caps, fittings, front and rear hinges, etc.
Radiator w/ twin fans
Coil over adjustable shocks w/ springs
Complete set S&W gauges
Correct eyelet style GT40 seats, steering wheel, steering shaft assy, and rack and pinion.
Modified chassis to lower gearbox/engine
Custom stainless steel gas tanks.

All aluminum panels attached, including custom tubbed out interior section.

As always, serious only please. Don't hesitate, it won't last long. Located in Michigan

$40,000, no offers/ trades, unless it's a plane.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Gordy, good luck with the kit sale and let me say thanks for supporting the forum too. Often we see folks that are all too eager to post their wares or car for sale but don't give thought to supporting the medium. Seems like a reasonable price! Take care, Ron

[ QUOTE ]
$40,000, no offers/ trades, unless it's a plane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gordy, I like your style. What kind of plane are you looking to get into?

That seems to be a good price. Best of luck to you.

Gordy, How could you leave that beautiful house on the lake? Forum members...... you should see the house that he and his wife built...just amazing! Gordy's garage and cars are top notch too! Let us know where you move to. Some place warm maybe??

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
To answer a few questions:

The car is complete.
There is a small amount of wiggle room on the price.
We bought a house on the coast in Oregon and hope to be out there by this winter. I just can't take Michigan snow anymore.
I am interested in a Long-Eze airplane kit.

Gordy,

What year GTD is it? Any pix? What kind of mods have
you done to the tub?

Maybe, just maybe ...

Ian

Gordy, we are a close match - well sort of:

I have a Rans S-16 Shekari plane kit at least half done and am looking for a GT40. I have been pondering the change is projects. I also have a home in Southern Oregon. Where are you on the coast?

Please email me if there is any interest there at all - I am just starting to think about what to do.

For everyone else. Oregon is a horrible horrible place and no one else should think about oving there...thank you.

Regards,
Mike

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Pic
000_0052.jpg

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
These photos show the car as it sits. Some of the panels are not permanently attached to facilitate wiring, pedals, etc. I can make this a roller in a couple of days if neccesary. Yes, that's a Cosworth in the background.
000_0053.jpg

Howard Jones

Supporter
OK guys, THIS IS THE STAGE that you want to buy a car in. Now you can do it your way! AND have the body fit already for you. Good price too! It wont last out the month.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Re: Complete GTD Kit for sale /NEW PRICE !

Okay, I'll make it easy. First $ 30,000 takes it. Contact me by EMAIL only if you intend to purchase. No talkers, picture collectors, drifters, or dreamers. Thanks and good luck ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gordy,

My wife (due in 3 to 4 weeks) is saying no, but oh boy I just don't know what to do!

Regardless, I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and wish you the very best in your move.

Michael

Gordy - sent you email. Need to run it by the boss first,
but she's been more receptive since she got her Tahoe.

MichaelH - wow, we're in the same boat. Packing the suitcase
tonight. We're due the 24th.

Ian

Congrats, Ian! We're due May 1, but the doc says to expect him about a week early.

Sorry to get off of the subject.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Michael

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter

Car is no longer available. Thanks to those who inquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back