Another Goodwood Track Day

Hi all -

RS Owner Rave Paul has a trackday arranged at Goodwood for April 17th - (105dB i.e. noisy day)

I believe cost is approx £190 - so if you are interested, please contact him on 01892770921 or 07790878835 - or email him using [email protected]

If you do book - please indicate below to inform others. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have sent for details. Not sure which car though?
Chevron B54/Delta IR4/Lola Cosworth T492/GTD/Royale RP42/Royale S2000M/Lotus 51/Lancia S1 ????????

Mike -

You have tooooo many cars to play fair! -

Nice stable though and thanks for the guided tour last weekend.

I bet you are a sod to buy a birthday present for! or don't you have them these days.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cancelled because of the complexity of the new circuit / MSA permit / insurance regulations ? Our track day is still on and may well be one of the few this year. Frank

No Frank, simply cancelled because not enough people put their hands in their pockets for this day to be financially viable.
In April alone there are 119 track days advertised in the current edition of Circuit Driver magazine, and for those with MSA Racing licences, an additional 42 Test days, so the Frank Catt Track Day is not quite as unique as you might think.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back