When putting sutff in the gallery....

Ron Earp

Admin
Please name the post or put information into the post. Otherwise, if someone wanted to see a picture of a certain car or GT40 it won't come up on the search engine. Also, please give each post an indivdual name - using the same name for every post makes the serach engine useless and doesn't help a user find what he or she is looking for.

And, if it is pictures of the same car put them in the same post. That is, 1 post can have 20-30-75 pictures if you like, saves space and makes it easier to read. Please DO NOT make 10 different posts, each containing one picture.

Ron

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
And, if it is pictures of the same car put them in the same post. That is, 1 post can have 20-30-75 pictures if you like, saves space and makes it easier to read.

Ron

[/ QUOTE ]Ron how do you post multiple pics? I have tried to do this and can only seem to post one pic at a time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Pete, I think Ron's referring to multiple pictures in one thread. If you use the forum's picture hosting feature I believe you are restricted to one picture per post, although your thread can consist of multiple posts. If you can upload your pictures to a web site then you can put multiple pictures in each post.

Back