FOR SALE: Gt40 replica + complete molds

for sale as package (out of money):

1. GT40 complete set of replica molds. Fits without modification on Pontiac fiero (1984-1988). Also fits other cars with some modifications. The molds were purchased at a bankrupcy auction for a Quebec fiberglass company that went out of business. Has "v" edges for extra durability on the resulting body. Excellent shape. Can find this body (not molds, body) on the internet at prices from $4000-7000 US. Costs $800-1000 Canadian dollars to make. Also 30-40hrs work. Oh, and a week of waiting.

2. gt40 replica on fiero chassis. The whole car was taken apart and most (95% of parts were sandblasted, primed and painted (with winyl wash primer ((for metal)) and high-heat paint) It comes with 2 ractive racing seats, 4 MSR rims, 4 wheel spacers, new clutch (complete kit), new gaskets (complete for the engine), new shocks, new lowering springs in the back. The engine is the original fiero V6 with few modifications, all painted, new gaskets, heads shaved. Looks great. Also whole underneath was gravel guarded (wurth graved guard) then painted over. The gas tank and some of the pipes were also gravel guarded. Spent so much on priming and gravel guarding because I live in Canada, the rust capital and was panning to keep it for me for everyday driving.

Needs front lowering springs, left tie-rod, interior dashboard (if you want to change the stock fiero one, if not i have it.) The body kit also needs to be bolted on and painted (or I can arrange this upon receiving some of the money.)

Price: $15 000 USD. Spent a lot of money nerves and time on this thing. I would really love to keep it, but i'm in debts. Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Willing to drive U-haul to US/Canada locations. All else with ship. Buyer pays all costs.

e-mail: [email protected] (Yahoo.CA)

Thanks,

Sergio

PS. of course, can provide pictures.

Back