How about a Silverstone GP circuit Track Day

<font color="blue"> </font>

Silverstone Grand Prix circuit trackday with Gold Track
Bank Holiday Monday
May 3rd

We've been really lucky to get this date and we're delighted to offer it to you at such a good price. Obviously it's a bit of a last minute one for us and the success depends on a good take up so please do help us spread the word on this one...
2 groups only
30 mins on - 30 mins off track all day
Limited numbers
No overcrowding
Tuition available
Special briefing &amp; coaching for novices
No queueing in pit lane while you wait to get on track
Groups split by speed &amp; experience
Maximum track time - maximum safety
105dB
Revoltingly cheap price of £225 incl VAT
Also available

Reserved pit garages
Helmets
Fast lap passenger rides &amp; drives with British GT &amp; BritCar Champion Calum Lockie in our Porsche 968 Club Sport
Earn 100 Track Miles with this booking

Book on line at www.goldtrack.co.uk or email me.

Melindi

Gold Track
Tel 01327 361361
Fax 01327 361371

What was that about only a few track days?

Mike

MWGT40

Supporter
Mike

I am up for it but wcan't see that particular date on their website for Silverstone?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Martin

It is so new that they have not put it on the website yet.
Suggest you phone Melindi asap to book your place. Too cheap to miss!
Mike

Excellent Martin, that makes two! There are still a few places left, come on guys, Silverstone GP circuit for £225, 30 mins on track, 30 mins off, ..... all day! You can even have a garage for £25.

Mike

Mike / Martin,
I've also reserved a place for myself. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Who else is planning to come? Paul? Dave? Roy? Malcolm? Frank? Julian? Go on. You know you want to.

Charles

Malcolm

Supporter
As Howard the Duck says, I do want to come but timing and babies will prevent me this time around. Rats!

MWGT40

Supporter
Paul is seeing if Roy wants to come. If not, he is going to come with me.

Should be great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hi all -

Roy is unable to make the event /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif - so I will be along with my trusty camera to see if I can get some decent pictures.

Watch the birdie!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
Have managed to get a spectator pass for this day so will be in attendance. Couldn't take the car out if I wanted too as I had 20 tons of gravel dumped in front of the garage door for resurfacing the driveway. Won't have it shifted in time!

Malc, glad to hear the "spectator pass" has been duly issued /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Was it expensive???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Is anyone else planning to come - either to drive or to spectate?

It beats gardening / DIY any day.

Charles

I'm interested in coming along to watch. Is it just a case of wandering in to say hello, or will the Silverstone security people be turning people away?

Malcolm

Supporter
I spoke with Melindi yesterday about the form for the day. Any spectator will be welcome and should not be turned away by security. If you are blagging passenger rides from any driver, as a spectator/passenger you will need to sign on. There is normally a charge for this but Melindi has confirmed that any GTD40 Car Club member who lets her know this fact whilst signing on will have their passenger fee waived.

Should be an excellent day, thanks Mike for bringing it to all our attention.

We came - we saw - we got bloody wet!!

For those that think 40s should stay in the garage when it rains - think again!!

Attachments

• 36971-111_1199M.JPG
    36971-111_1199M.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 331
Thanks Murray -

Things did brighten up over lunch and the afternoon gave some interesting reflections in the Grandstand Gallery Windows.

Attachments

• 36978-113_1399M.JPG
    36978-113_1399M.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 283
Back