Original GT40 radiator

you can have one duplicated with better cooling for around 1000 to 1500 dollars. Some had an oil cooler built in which would cost a little more but are less desireable for actual use. Someone with an original car may pay more but not if he actually wants to run the car. Old aluminum just doesn't dissipate the heat as well.
Bill

J What:
Thanks for the info on the cooling properties of old aluminum. The radiator I have is brass, however.

I never really thought that the radiator would be of much interest to anyone who didnot have an original car, although I have received a surprising number of inquiries from those who are building replicas. I have also heard from those who are restoring original cars. I still have not decided what the piece is worth.

Once again, thanks for the input.

Michael

Gotta be worth a tenner, I`ll give you fifteen if you can deliver it, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Cheers.

Back