Gurney bubble wanted

I got my Gurney Bubble from Kress.

Vic

Attachments

• 36572-bump.JPG
    36572-bump.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 761
Simon, Send me your E-Mail address And I will send you as many pix as I have. The colour is BMW Lemans Blue.
Vic

Howard Jones

Supporter
Mark, your bubble is on the way, I sent it UPS today, They said it sould be there a week from Monday. Shipping info and my address etc inside box.

Howard.

Howard Jones

Supporter
I hope you can use it. You will have to doctor up the edge where I cut it off the roof. I tried to retain as much material as possible. I am pretty sure I could add a little fiberglass to the cut edge to even it up and then a flat flange to mount it to the roof pretty easy. This has got me wondering if when I get the other one off if I shouldn't make a mold from it, and then make as many bubbles as my leftover fiberglass materials allow. We'll see about that later when I have nothing else to do. Ya like that gonna ever happen. Anyway you will soon have betty's left boob on your car. That's what I named my car, Betty, in light of her twin boobs. Hmmmmmm I'm gonna have to come up with something else I guess.

Not wishing to be offensive,
(mods, please delete if this is unacceptable)
You could rename the car 'Miss Ellie' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
Well sence she's a middle aged woman, the type was of 1965 vintage after all, maybe I 'll just call her Mom. After all it's Mother's day. Love ya Mom! And god bless you other Moms out there in the department of the homeland without which we Dads over here in the department of the garage wouldn't be building these cool cars.

Back