OT: Looking for pictures of original GT40's

OT: Looking for pictures of original GT40\'s

Hello
I'm the webmaster of MuscularMustangs.com which is obviously a Mustang related website. Ever since Ford decided to make the new GT and mostly because i've always been a huge GT40 fan i've been thinking of writing an article on the history of the GT40.
My probelm is that i'm in need of pictures of original GT40's. They can be old B&W pics from the 60's (or whenever) or they can be new pictures of your GT40 it doesnt really matter.
I'd obviously give credit to anyone who helps me out including a link to your website if you have one.

Can anyone help me out and post some pics?
Thanks for the help
Mike

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: OT: Looking for pictures of original GT40\'s

Hi Mike,

I'm sure some folks will be happy to help you out. If they don't, well....they'll help you, trust me.

Anyhow, we've got lots of pictures and if you don't get some sent to you I'll parse them from this site and send them to you.

For the trouble, we'd like a website link here if you can help us out. We're non-profit and are the largest GT40 community in the world. We are focused on Ford GT40s, not the new GT, but we do have forums for the new GT as well.

Take care,
Ron

Re: OT: Looking for pictures of original GT40\'s

Oh yea that's not a big deal. I will definately put a link on the page with the gt40's in it and also on my links page.
If nobody sends me any in the next few days or so i'll reply back here and maybe you can send some over to me?
Thanks for the help
Mike

Back