Changing my signature

I'm trying to do a minor change to my signature - and I keep getting the message - signature to long. The new one is actually a few characters shorter than the old, and I'm not changing the picture.
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

Chris, perhaps its been rejected by Microsoft grammar checker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chris, perhaps its been rejected by the Microsoft grammar checker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
What doesn't it understand about Chairman?
BTW it won't take Membership Secretary either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What doesn't it understand about Chairman?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's getting PC and wants Chair Person? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If you show me how to do it then I will gladly change it!

[/ QUOTE ]

On the top of any GT40s.com page, click on "My Home", scroll down to "Main Configuration" and then "Personal Information". Click on "edit" in the right column. Scroll down to "Upload your picture" or "URL to your picture" and then follow the directions.

Your picture will look much better if you first resize it to 120x120 (like they suggest). If you need a quick and simple program for cropping and resizing your picture, I recommend IfranView for Windows (it's free).
http://www.irfanview.com/

Back