On The Road

Drive Em...

Attachments

• 37964-MK-IV on Bridge.jpg
    37964-MK-IV on Bridge.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 561
Sorry, which car are we supposed to be looking at in this photo?

Seriously, that's an awesome pic Jim. Great stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rob

Ok, now you've done it - NOW we want to see the same picture but with the Lola and then the P4 !!!!

seriously, great picture!

When you have all three done and sitting in your garage, how are you going to decide which one to drive - I think that if I ever opened up the doors to my garage and had all 3 sitting there, I'd just go into vapor lock and not be able to choose!!

I tested the Lola last weekend and it's coming home for good on friday. I'll have it at the Greenwich Concours in Greenwich on Sunday June 6th. It's always a great show.
P4 will debut at the FCA 50 on Aug 17th at Quail. (Monterey)
Best and Thanks
www.greenwichconcours.com

Ahh yes, I keep forgetting about the girder span -
when I hear Tappan Zee, I think of the longer open
section.

Should have known though, based on where you live.

Ian

I know that bridge well. That is quite an impressive sight. I wouldn't believe it myself unless someone posted a photo.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Really nice pic of the vw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifSeriously fantastic pic, it must be a huge buzz, thanks for posting.

Ron Earp

Admin
Why don't you fellows put these nice pictures in the Gallery - that way they stick around and they are easy to find?

Back