Hants/Berks Region Meeting 18th May

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Another busy meeting last night, I'm sure Brian will elaborate with details, and Dave on the website (when I send him the pics I took last night as he could not make it).

I must thank Brian & John Edwards for their help, expertise & use of John's carb jet cleaning kit. The drive home was 10 times more enjoyable the the one on the way up, it felt like fun again. Thank you.

Also, nice to meet Rick Chattell of Thruxton Sports Cars, very nice chap. Rick, thanks for the push into place when I arrived too, the stalling was getting very annoying. Glad to say though that after Brian worked his magic 'black fingers' (as opposed to 'green fingers' for gardeners) it cured that too.

Max /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (a happy bunny again)

Brian Magee

Supporter
As Max says, another good meeting. We couldn't match the turnout of cars at Fairmile but we had seven GT40's and a Lotus Esprit which is good for our meetings. Nice to see Rick Chattell in his CAV and the first club meeting visit of Rob Blomfield's car.

As some members are off to Le Mans next month we won't see them again until we all meet in France for the Classic Le Mans - that is how close it is!

Glad to hear the car is running better Max. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
we had seven GT40's and a Lotus Esprit

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the little yellow radio controlled Ford GT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

HI Guys,

It was good to meet you all and thanks for your hospitality.

See you all soon,

Rick Chattell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back