FOR SALE ~ VIN PLATES (Ford Advamced Vehicles Replicas)

YES, Once again I have a few sets of FAV VIN Plates for sale. I had a request from a friend of a prior buyer to make him up a set, The gal that does them required a minimum order of ten (10) sets to get a decent price which is USS$13.00 plus 8 % sales tax to make my total cost USD 14.04..

The bottom line is that I’ve got nine (9) sets of plates available for a price of USD15.00 per set in the US and USD16.00 outside the CONUS plus a dollar ($1.00) if paying via PayPal. This will be your total cost as all mailing expenses, etc I’ll cover and if you have your VIN Number, I’ll engrave it on both plates at no addtiional cost.

Payment not required until you have plates 'in hand'.

If interested, contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Ben

To date, I've received orders from the following:

Bob Childress (Delivered)
Brett James-McCall
Nick Dames
John Petrovic
Chris Kogan
Chuck Armstrong
Michael Belcher

<font color="red"> IF</font> I have your address and VIN Numbers (if required), your plates will go out toworrow or Tuesday.

I have three sets remaining (first come, first served) if anyone else is interested.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben:

The VIN Plates are really superb. Very nice job, and I would recommend them to anyone who’s interested.

Michael

I've also received my plates, they look stunning. A big thank you to Ben for such a quick delivery &amp; a great price.

They arrived on my doormat only 7 days after ordering, &amp; that includes engraving my own VIN number &amp; posting half way round the world!

Nice one Ben, your service puts some of the GT40 parts suppliers to shame!

Back