Goodwood Sprint, 3rd July

Hi all

Roy and I will be there in A11GTD as will Ray and Roy with the GTD Spyder (now up for sale if anyone is interested).

Almost forgot - due to the smaller entry - the runs will be TWO laps - one standing+one flying! and we may get three runs..

Sounds bloody superb. I'll be having some beers, at the Cafe, while you guys drive for my visual pleasure!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Will be filming too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looking forward to some good weather.

Regards,

J.P

Malcolm

Supporter
From what little feedback I have heard,a good time was had by all who went. However just to avoid any future confusion, this event was not what could be classed as a club officially organised event! I am sure you all know what I mean but if not, don't ask!!!!

MWGT40

Supporter
Malcolm

I am not sure I know what you mean. Can you elaborate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Martin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just exactly what is it that I've not to ask?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I tell you what, it was a bloody good event and got some bloody good footage - especially Roger, another spinner!! He was pushing it just too much through the chicane and got a bit sideways - NICE!

Pity the club does not see it as an "OFFICIAL" (ha!ha!) event - Maclolm, you keep pointing out that we don't run an official series because its against the MSA rules. Bollocks, we're all here for fun, there's no money at stake just a plastic cup! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think we need more events at faster tracks like Goodwood.

Our cars are made for speed and fast long sweepers!

Come on Malcolm find us some track events that were designed for MEN!

Lets av it son!

J.P /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This event, like the many others we have already competed in, was part of the "all circuit sprint championship" which we are competing in. This has given us fortnightly, sometimes weekly, events throughout the year and access to several different venues. We are thoroughly enjoying this season and Ian is getting very good results. Frank

Glad to see all had a good time -

We unfortunately were unable to attend due to trailor problems. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Any footage forwarded to my home address will no doubt find its way onto the club website (and probably season review) in due course.
(tapes etc will be returned)

Just two weeks now to the high speed run at 'RAF Wherever' whilst the rest of the club return to Goodwood for the Aston Martin arranged Sprint on the 17th. - Should be fun!

Thanks for offer James but Roy's should be fixed today -

If you ever need some help (spanner/wiring) - let me know.

I will however add you to my little black book of helpful people for future reference. A book that has got a whole lot larger over the past few years.

Thanks chaps! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back