A Major Milestone for GTD 370

Somehow it just did not seem like we were building a car, until the Engine Factory sent this little number to our house, complete from air cleaner wingnut to oil drain plug. They built it just as I asked, then ran it up on a bench to check it out and tune her up. Even included a video of the engine running with a naration from the builder, good stuff.

Brian

Attachments

• 39875-right side engine.jpg
    39875-right side engine.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 396

Malcolm

Supporter
Hi Brian

Last time I saw that gearbox was in an xray machine and we were glad it had fifth gear!!!!

You may want to take off the angle plate under the carb and rotate it by 180 degrees and then ref it it. It is exaggerating the carb tilt not correcting it the way it is mounted at present. Gearbox tail is higher than engine nose when power plant fitted in car!

See you in two weeks!

Hi Brian -

Looking Good! - bet you can't wait......

Malc - get your eyes tested - carb looks fine, gbox already tail high - I suspect filter is just 'resting' on top and not secured down to correct position. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hi Brian, That chunk of metal looks great. Don't forget to change that filter to a KnM Extreme filter. To bad your motor doesn't have as muck umph as mine. It still looks like that oil pan will hold the rear wheels off the pavement. Kidding aside it looks great and hope you have the best of luck with it. Joe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back