GTD40 Spyder for Sale

Hi again -

And another - this time I have been asked to post on behalf of Mr GTD himself - Ray Christopher....His words....

"Ray is selling his rare aluminium monocoque chassis GT40 Race Car. Only five aluminium monocoque chassis were ever produced. The car has been raced successfully over the past three years in the British Hill Climb Championships. Not often does the opportunity arise that a car designer sells his own prototype vehicle in the market place.

Specification:
TYPE: GT40 Spyder (a centre section can be supplied if the buyer wants to go back to closed specification)

CHASSIS: Full aluminium monocoque with subframes front and back.

BODY: Fibreglass GT40 Spyder

FRONT SUSPENSION: Unequal top and lower wishbones with big bearing fabricated uprights, coil springs, Spax gas Racing shocks.

STEERING: Rack and pinion

BRAKES: Twin adjustable Girling cylinders feeding 12" Vented AP discs and 4-Pot Calipers with road/race pads. Handbrake to rear wheels only. All can be adjusted from cockpit.

FRONT WHEELS: 8x17 3-Piece with 235x45 ZR Pirelli PZero tyres.

REAR WHEELS: 10x17 3-Piece with 335x35 ZR Pirelli PZero tyres.

ENGINE: Ford 351 Windsor - 350BHP with Edelbrock 4-Barrel Carb - Limit set to 6500rpm.

GEARBOX: Getrag 6-Speed with Road/Race Paddle clutch.

PRICE - Circa $75K USD"

regards
PaulT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ps - I will add a contact email address for Ray Tomorrow once I know what it is......

Attachments

• 40593-RaySpyderAd1.JPG
    40593-RaySpyderAd1.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 591
oop's - forgot to add

REAR SUSPENSION: Rose joint Wishboned bottom arms, Single link top joints with adjustable radius arms, Aluminium big bearing uprights with coil springs and Spax Gas racing shocks.

End. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 40594-RaySpyderAd2.JPG
    40594-RaySpyderAd2.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 438
Back