Fortyfication its on its way...... honest

For everyone, who was not lambasting me on Wednesday at the Colney Fox /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif The next issue of Fortyfication is currently at the printers and should be in the mail next week.

Brett

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Excellent news Brett, looking forward with anticipation!

Are you still happy with your decision to volunteer?

This morning I spoke to Brian Magee, who is doing the printing, and it would be well under way but for the paper having been delivered and signed-for - at the wrong house!
Brian hopes to get this sorted out this afternoon and get a-printing over the weekend.
I have printed the address labels for the envelopes and they are on their way to Brian as we speak.
Finally, I am posting this on Brian's behalf because his modem was fried a couple of days ago by a lightning strike near his house! Fortunately his computer, which drives the print process, was unaffected.

as always Tony /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, however, your editor might have to press-gang a few people to aid him into building his car to ensure the build updates will go infor the next issue... you'll read what I mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brett

Hey, Simon, you live within 1000 miles of Brett! Why not lend him a spanner or two?
How's your car, by the way, mended yet?

Back