ROCKINGHAM SUNDAY 5th SEPTEMBER

A few members of the enthusiasts club in the South have shown an intrest in attending this event "RUMBLE AT THE ROCK" at the Rockingham Motor Speedway, What makes it intresting is that to be eligible you have to have a American or European V8 of any age.
Dedicated car park with club stands, and the chance of one of our cars to form a rolling cavalcade behind the official pace car for a parade lap.
Ticket price £10 (Pre Booked)
Any of our freinds from the Midlands or North up for it !!
let us know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Remember that you have to quote a code when pre-booking your ticket to get the £10 price, rather than the normal £30 ( I think ).
Club members will have got this with the latest magazine, but if anyone else is interested in attending, please get in touch.

Brian Magee

Supporter
Is that Junction 15 or June 15th (my birthday)? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Seriously though, It sounds OK to me. Does anyone know the junction and is there a layby or somewhere we can meet?

Brian.

I think juunction 15 is the Junction we met at when we went to Santa Pod.
You remember that day don't you Dave / Brian, when the Tornado showed the GTD's who's the Daddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Days of Thunder day at Rockingham Speedway.
A very enjoyable day out and my first taste of oval racing.
Here is a shot of GT40s queueing to get two laps of the oval.
Of course PERRYS leads the way as usual! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 43377-DSCF0480a.JPG
    43377-DSCF0480a.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 294

Brian Magee

Supporter
Another excellent day out.Here is a shot taken from the back of the main grandstand looking over the display area.

Brian.

Attachments

• 43396-Displayarea2a.jpg
    43396-Displayarea2a.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 298
Dave some are ment to Lead...... others to follow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Of course I agree, being on your left - you being my right hand man and ...

some are also meant to spell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave are their two LL's in Bo**ocks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Regards
Iain

Ian there is one LL or two L's - take your pick - or did I miss your point? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian,
I'll expect something in my inbox then??? Though could you get it sooner rather than later, as I might need extra editorship time....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brett

Back