Crawford 1st & 3rd VIR 10/1-3

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Crawford cars came in 1st and 3rd today in the Grand Am Rolex Series in Homestead, FL today. Congratulations to Max and Jan Crawford of Denver, NC (near Charlotte, NC) the constructors of the Crawford Daytona Prototype cars. Both of these cars were powered by Pontiac engines. Crawford Composites and Race Cars Website

Max and Jan's cars, along with the rest of the GrandAm series cars will be racing at VIR raceway in Alton, Va on 10/1-3. This is only two weeks away and I would envite all GT40s members in the mid-Altantic area to attend a great weekend of great racing in the rolling hills of Viginia and North Carolina. (The track is just 1 mile inside of Virginia in the southwest corner of the state and almost due north of Durham, NC.

SEE GT40S CALENDAR 10/1 FOR MORE INFORMATION INCLUDING DETAILS LINK AND ONLINE (THROUGH 9/23) TICKET PURCHASE LINK

Lynn

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Free Tickets for Saturday

I can provide free entry for Satuday for a limited number of people. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM or email.

Regards,
Lynn

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Re: Free Tickets for Saturday

I can't believe no one wants free tickets to the races for Satuday.

It looks like I won't be able to go Saturday, but I will be there Sunday for the 400! I just accidently bought a tig welder on eBay, so I'll probably have to run up just north of Richmond, VA to pick it up Saturday. If I leave at 4 or 5 in the morning, I may still get up to VIR on Saturday afternoon and campout.

Lynn

Back