Cancellation of Colney Fox Meeting Wednesday 6th October

Due to the Colney Fox being shut the week of the 6th October;for refurbishment. I suggest our next meeting there should be on the following Wednesday 13th October. I have Emailed all regular members. Let me know your views?

Regards Allan

Alan
Would I be right in thinking that the 13th is the meeting night at the Fairmile, Cobham.
You will have Desmond after you for highjacking his meeting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Regards
Ian

Yes you would be right! So lets make it the 4th Wednesday in October;
Wednesday 27th October. This will not clash with Fairmile, Castle or Bullington Cross.

Regards Allan

Allan,

this would mean meetings on consecutive weeks (the next is November 3) which is really a non-starter. I think either we have it on October 13th or cancel Octobers altogether.

As regards the clash, there are not many who regularly attend both meetings - Tony Hunt, Brett and occasionally me. Most others only come to Colney.

My vote would be to move it to the 13th.

Regards
David

I have had a word with Dave Champ. And the Club night cannot be Wednesday 27th October. Because the November club night is the following week (3RD November). Therefore its either the 13th or no clubnight in October. What with October being the last night the cars could come out (weather permitting). It has to be the 13th October ??
Regards Allan

13th works for me, as I have to be in Jaguar next week. Can everyone who is supplying articles for the next issue of Fortyfication please remember the deadline is now only two weeks away. Ta

Brett

Back