Out of the Box

Friday was a big day at the Polish Ponderosa (My shop in the woods) My XJ13 arrived. Everything looks good, SWEET!

Vic

Attachments

• 44659-IM000324.JPG
    44659-IM000324.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 330

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Vic,

Congrats on the new arrival. What does your wife think of the new baby? LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,
Lynn

Vic,

Congratulations on the new arrival!

We will all be watching your progress, so be sure to do

your best work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What a neat car!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bill

The car is in blue gel coat and will be painted genuine British racing Green. I have had the car 3 days and Fran Hall is trying out the cockpit fit and says he is ready to race.

Vic

CAV 40
XJ13
65 Mustang fastback
427 cobra
Wooden Car

Attachments

• 44685-IM000328.JPG
    44685-IM000328.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 282

Denis Bedford

Denis Bedford
Gee Vic who is that old guy standing next to your new car is that your Daddy it cant be you because you told me you were only 35 or is that on the other side of your eyes -Denis

Vic,
That's a great looking kit. Will they put the steering wheel on the correct side for us yanks? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Denis, the old guy standing next to car is my neighbor who helped me get the car out of the box. He was looking at the car in wonder as he is a Studebaker nut and has a few nice ones. He also restored one of the cars for the Studebaker Museum when they entered the Great race some years ago and the car ran the whole distance without a problem. We help each other with our projects, and by the way he is a year younger than me!

Hersh, the car car was built for right hand drive and will be as close to the original as I can make it. I can't wait to pull up next to a Vette or some other car as this thing is actually lower in height than my 40. The sound should be awesome with the 12 cly. Jag engine.

Vic

MY LORD VIC!!

That is impressive. Please keep us up to date on your build. Quality looks very good. Good luck to you.

I bought the car from Denis Bedford (Down Under) and had it made to my wishes (right hand drive etc.). The car is now being offered by the Sports Car Factory here in the USA. Check out the web site.

Vic

Back