GTD40 CC AGM

The GTD40 CC AGM is this Sunday at Mac Kerr's place in Maidstone. I've been asked by one of the organisers to post this as there is some doubt as to how many members are actually attending. Replies much appreciated.

I delivered the new Magazine (Autumn) to the printers today and took away a proof copy -

It is being distributed at the AGM on Sunday to those who attend, uncollected copies will be posted early next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Remember, the AGM is also the time to have your voice heard.

If there is something that 'niggles' you, or you think the club, or committee for that matter are heading in the wrong direction, now is the time to stand up, speak up and be counted.

Without feedback we cannot operate effectively as a team on behalf of the club.

Finally,as a committee member myself, if anyone was not happy with my effort or performance on behalf of the club, or has additional ideas they would like to present, I would prefer to be informed. My shoulders are broad enough! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: GTD40 CC AGM - An update

Hi all

Just a quick note re todays AGM in Kent - a poor weather forecast I suspect put a number of people off attending today - but we still managed a line-up of cars and it remained dry and bright all day - albeit a bit windy on occasions.

Main point of note, Charles Kergon has taken up the reins of 'Social Secretary' for the forthcoming season, so if there is an event or activity you would like to see investigated or possibly arranged - please let him know once contact details have been posted. (he is also forum member)

I'm sure you would all like to welcome him to the position and support his efforts as much as possible.

To those who collected their 'Autumn' club magazine today - enjoy!

Remaining mags will be posted this week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

best

Back