Did anyone else get this e-mail?

I just received an e-mail from a guy named Mick. [email protected]
He has GT-40 parts for sale. some of you 40 lovers might need some of what he is selling. I know nothing about this guy or his web site. Buyer be ware. Joseph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Joseph,

Did the guy give you his website's URL? If so can you share it with us so that we can check out what he is offering with some amount of anonymity?

Thanks,
Lynn

Lynn, This guy only sent me three pictures and no web site. the pictures are of parts that looked pretty good. I did not post them because I was not sure if I should give him free advertisement. If you want me to post them I will. Let me know. With a name like Mick he is probably from Australia. Joe

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Joseph,

I'd say go with your gut on posting the pictures. If someone is interested, they'll contact you.

Regards,
Lynn

Yes, he appears to have used selected names from Des Waugh's GT40 Club Australia mailing list.
The parts do look nice, but whether the cost of getting them to UK would be economical.......
Also, what else does he have for sale?

Tony, Bill and Lynn,
I forwarded Mick's e-mail that I got to all three of you guys. There are 3 attachments that you can look at in his letter. Joe

Joe,

They look very nice! Do you have any idea of any other

parts that might be available? (I already have window

hardware and door handles). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The e-mail mentions

other parts, but doesn't specify what they might be.

Bill

Bill, Tony and Lynn,
What I sent you is all I got except the web site ( www.40inches.com) which Mick e-mailed me. I e-mailed him back asking for more pictures, parts list and prices. When and if Mick sends me this I will pass it all on to you. Joe

Attachments

• 45160-WindowFurniture2.jpg
    45160-WindowFurniture2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 310
Those ar really nice catches, I'd like to know more but couldn't find any info on the web-site. Can anyone give me a pointer to the supplier?

I've emailed him. Used the address at start of this thread.

Tried the contact button, but it fails sending email as destination address is not valid.

By looks of location on moderators of that forum, they are based in Brisbane, Australia.

He is local to me, that's if he is in Brisbane. Will see what he says. I've never heard of him, so not well known in Cobra replica circles...might ask some GT40 owners next time I see them.

Back