Would this be a blast to drive?

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
What we have hear is '52 Allard replica with a 392c.i. Hemi in it. I bet this one would make you wear you Depends!

a_FJ36-0.jpg

a_FJ36-4.jpg

It actually has a, seemingly, fair price of $27.5K on it. If you would like to spend a couple of hours drooling over restored and replicated cars that would make anyone here fall to the floor in a fetal position and whimper, "mamma, mamma", then you need to check out this site, Fantasy Junction.

You will find cars such as this Mirage:1982 Mirage M12B for a mere $145K and this beautiful 917 replica in Gulf colors for a slightly higher $255K:
a_FJ111-1.jpg

This link was found through Collector Car Trader Online which was previously unknown to me, at least. For a broader range of online XXX Trader sites, check out Trader Online.com.

Regards,
Lynn

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
That Allard would be really interesting on those bicycle tyres !!

For a moment, the Allard's suspension shown in the "hood-up" pic had me a bit worried, then I worked out that it was the carriers for the spares !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Peter and Ron,

LOL!! I hadn't caught that. Yeah, with that Hemi way out in front of those skinny front tires, that would have been a really balanced car! He says with tongue firmly planted in cheek :)

Lynn

Back