Fortyfication - November

Just to let you all know, the latest copy of Fortyfication is now printed and should be with you within the next few days or so. I hope you all enjoy it.

Brett

Brett
This really is an exellent magazine, and everyone should see it. Well done.

If anyone is reading this who isn't a member of the club, you realy should join NOW and get your copy!

Brett,

This is a great issue, 42 pages and all very readable. I was concerned that the magazine would go downhill compared to Brian Magees excellent efforts but this is equally good.

Well done mate!

Brian Magee

Supporter
Dave
Quite the opposite, Brett is obviously the man for the job.
Excellent magazine, only problem is as I still print it, the bigger and more sucessful it is, the more work for Pam and myself!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Well done Brett.

Brian.

I agree. I really like the variety in the mag, lots of different makes of GT40, and lots of different events/ideas & the like.

Quite a lot of parts for sale in the back pages too. Keep up the good work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fortunately the mag arrived on a day off and I read it from cover to cover in one go. Brilliant - really enjoyed it. I used to be a member of the Westfield Club and although their mag has a glossy cover delve inside and the content is rubbish.

Back